Thursday, February 24, 2011

Party In My Bed!

No one should ever share a bed with my kids.
Ever.

My Night from 3am on looked a bit like this...

Mind you, you're not even getting the full effect without the boney little kid toes digging into your ribs, the wads of blankets threatening to suffocate you(he brough 2 of his own), the dog sleeping on your feet until they go numb, or rolling over onto a matchbox car.

Then he didnt actually go to sleep. He was up and down and crawling over me and knocking my phone off the table onto the floor.

Awsome.

No one slept too much last night so cheers to afternoon naps today.

6 comments:

Of One Heart said...

You sure are very loved!

Asha said...

My daughter crawled into my bed last night around 2ish. She likes her half of the bed in the middle.
http://www.ashafullife.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I love the illustration! Sorry about the lack of sleep, but how sweet to snuggle with the kiddos.

Let'sMakeADifference said...

Hope you got your much needed rest!!!! Hi! I'm blog hopping and found your blog. Am now following and would love for you to check out my blog and follow back!!

Asha said...

I thought of your post last night. Around 3 in the morning my son let the dog into my room. Apparently, the dog had gas so my son ran him out of his room. I woke up to STANK!
http://www.ashafullife.blogspot.com

Kristy @Loveandblasphemy said...

Yup. That is exactly what happens when I am stupid enough to have my boy sleep with me. Straight across. Legs in stomach. Oh, yeah.

Post a Comment