Thursday, February 10, 2011

My Apologies

First, Welcome to the ladies who are stopping by from the Cafe Bloghop. I hope you stick around for awhile.

Second, Thank you to Tammy and Deb for including me in their hop.

Last but not least, UGH!

I'm so sorry I'm not here to welcome you with open arms but for heavens sake, don't come anywhere near me! I think its the flu.
All I know is that Ive been wearing a hat indoors all day because I cant get warm. This is not a good sign.

Thumbs down for today guys...

So me and my laptop are crawling into bed and I'm going to read some of your great comments, browse some blogs, and hopefully fall asleep for an hour or so.

Hopefully I can turn my thumbs down into a thumbs up tomorrow!

But really, Thank You for coming by. I'll be back to my usual chipper self tomorrow.

Oh, and the Giveway lasts until Sunday. Go check it out!

10 comments:

This Lil Piglet said...

I'm your newest follower from the hop; hope you pop by for a follow. Sorry to hear you're sick; I hope you get better lickety split! :)

AVY said...

Cute :)

Asha said...

I hope you feel better but at least you can look pretty doing it. I'd look like straight ass if I was coming down with the flu, complete with snot dripping from my nose...not to mention the fact I would have NEVER photographed and would have caused bodily harm to anyone who tried.
http://www.ashafullife.blogspot.com

Ourfamilyworld said...

Hope your are doing better now!! I hate it when I have the flu because it knocks me down and I can't give kisses to my little ones!

Following you through the hop.
Olfa.T
www.ourfamilyworld.com/blog

The Loops said...

I'm your newest follower from the hop. Feel better!

http://theloops13.blogspot.com/

Asha said...

One more thing...I left an award for you on my blog.
http://www.ashafullife.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Hope you feel better soon. The flu bites!
http://starnesintn.blogspot.com

Tammy said...

Hope you are feeling better...look, you are up to 33 followers! Yay for you! That should make you feel better! :) Get better soon!

Jami - XOimagine said...

Feel better! Loving these hops! Please hop on by! XO - Jami
i m a g i n e

Pinkim said...

Hi there,
Stopping by from the Hop...I can relate...blowing my nose between keys...hope you feel better soon! following you now. Hope you follow back!
Pinkim!TrulySimplyPink

Post a Comment