Friday, February 4, 2011

Snowapoloza 2011

We made it out alive here in Michigan.

We now feel like hamsters running around in tunnels since everything is mearly "tunnled out" with 3-5foot snow walls on either side.


My dads pets in his backyard.


I was finally starting to get a little case of cabin fever and needed a change of scenery. So I got all spruced up and ran out of to my Trusty Volvo.

*crankcrankcrankcrankcrankcrank*

No *fire*

You know *fire* is when it STARTS.

Dang it.

"I know I should have been starting you every day and letting you warm up but it was like snowing SIDEWAYS! I couldnt even see you yesterday!" I'm holding onto my steering wheel and half yelling, half pleading.

"You were made in one of the coldest countries in the world. WHY WONT YOU START!?"

I NEED to leave the driveway. I did my hair. Targets having a SALE! Why wont the car let me leave!?

I cranked, and cranked, and cranked, until the battery started to die. I came close once or twice to getting it started but nooo....

So theres my checklist for today, "Get my car started".

Its 15 degrees out there.

Yay! I cant wait.

Dont forget. The Giveaway is right here.

3 comments:

jamiebartley said...

following back from find friends friday

http://www.rockonmommies.com/rachael said...

Oh no! I was living in DC last winter and dug out three house lengths of the back ally because I was getting cabin fever...all my husband had to say was "really? you did all that for what...to go to walmart?" (it was the only thing open!) LOL wishing you luck! Happy SITS Saturday Sharefest!

Encore Bride said...

OMG, I am so glad we were spared f all that snow, I'm so ready for Spring to come around!

Happy SITS weekend!

Post a Comment