Wednesday, February 16, 2011

This Lady is ON VACATION

But only until Friday.

Last night after moving some more of my stuff out of the Ex's house and it NOT going well at all, I decided I needed to get out of town for a little bit.

I booked myself a train ticket and I'm headed to the Windy City for a couple days to bum around.
Not Literally BUM around, I'm just going to relax and do what I want. I have friends to stay with and places to see!

The question is, Can this lady do Chicago for less then $20 a day?

I think I can. I mean, I think all of the walking will cancel out the $2 slices of pizza I'll be existing on.

I slept in past my alarm this morning, and cant seem to find any motivation today. I'm blogging in a towel with wet hair and its 11am. My train leaves in 7.5 hours and I still need to go get dressed, work for a couple hours, pack, etc.

But I love you so I made time for this.


Hopefully I come back a refreshed, new-ish, woman.
Oh and maybe bring back a few pictures.


0 comments:

Post a Comment